The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the Collier County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2023 Adopted Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2023 Proposed Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2022 Adopted Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Budget PDF | RTF
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal year 2020, please contact the District Office.